The Oliver Community League hall is located at 10326-118 Street.
It is capable of hosting events of up to 65 people. A fully-equipped, small kitchen is available for use.
As of January 2016, rates are as follows:
- Hourly Rate $40.00/hr – $80.00 Minimum
- $350/day (from 8 a.m. until 2 a.m.)
- Damage deposit of $150 – $400 CASH required prior to the event. (dependent on rental)
- Event liability insurance is mandatory.
- Liquor license applies and is mandatory if serving/consuming alcohol.
- NEW! Equipment Rental: Rechargeable speaker and microphone. Bluetooth friendly; 50 watt amplifier. $25/day
- NEW! Set-up Service: Theatre, block, or buffet style. Arrive at your event with tables and chairs ready and in place. $50/rental
Oliver Community League members receive a 15% discount off the applicable day rate. Renters who book six consecutive times at once (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly for 6 bookings, sequentially) receive 15% discount off the applicable day rate.
Contact Us About Booking the Hall
PLEASE NOTE: OUR HALL WILL BE UNAVAILABLE TO RENT FROM APRIL 22 THROUGH MAY 23 DUE TO CONSTRUCTION.
To inquire about dates and book the hall please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note – the Event Calendar on our website does not reflect hall availability.) Or fill out the form below. If you do not receive a response to your email within 3 business days, please call 780-406-9090 – some computer systems seem to prohibit the form from sending.