Membership is open to all residents of the Oliver Neighbourhood – click here to see neighbourhood boundaries.
You can get memberships by filling out the form below or in person at Nandos Oliver Square 11940 104 Ave NW.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact our Membership Director.
All Individual & Family Memberships are by donation or free of charge. In 2013, our league decided that membership should be barrier-free and revoked the fee. We gratefully accept donations to our league that offset operations, including member benefits that we pay for, like swimming at Oliver Pool. Please consider donating when you sign up. Those that are unable to donate can still receive a barrier-free membership simply by completing the form. Sign up using the form below.
Our memberships remain free for Oliver residents, but donations to our league are always welcome. Memberships used to cost $10. If you are able to donate for yourself and one other person/family, please do so! We’re so thankful!
Why Join Our Community League?
- To be part of a village of like-minded community residents
- To have a say in social advocacy issues affecting our community
- To have a say in urban planning and building developments in our community
- To meet people who live in our community
- To make a difference and participate in our community
Bonuses to Joining Our Community League
- Free admission to our events and activities (typically 2 per month)
- The Yards Magazine delivered free to your post box
- A copy of The Life of a Neighbourhood – A History of Edmonton’s Oliver District, 1870 – 1950
- Membership in the Edmonton Tool Library
- 20% discount on annual and continuous monthly memberships at City of Edmonton recreation facilities
- Free skating at the Downtown Community Rink during designated times
- Free Skating at any Outdoor Community League Rink (show your skate tags!)
- Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL) membership benefits
If your organization or business would like to show your support for Oliver Community League, you can become an Institutional Associate Member for $50/year.