Your Oliver Community League membership entitles you to participate in recreational activities run by the leagues and for reduced admission when using City of Edmonton facilities.
Recreational Programs Offered:
- Community Garden
- Drumming Circle (Friday evenings, twice monthly) contact Heath at (780) 488-5784
- Yoga (Tuesday evenings) contact Keely at (780) 469-5419
- Swimming at Oliver Pool (stay tuned for 2017 swim times)
- Free Skating at Downtown Community Arena
- Take a historic walking tour of your neighbourhood.
- For a listing of contacts for all Edmonton sport organizations and a database of sport facilities visit the Edmonton Sports Council
- Jewish Seniors Centre has fitness, language programs, social activities, and special events.
- Edmonton Seniors Centre – Edmonton General Site has fitness, arts, computer classes, languages, special events, outreach and volunteer opportunities.
- Abundant Community Edmonton has an Oliver Neighbourhood Connector. Learn how to get to know your neighbours.