The Oliver Community League is hiring!
Over the past several years the Oliver Community has added considerable capacity in many areas. To help accommodate some growth pressures the league is looking to hire a part-time Office Manager.
Our ideal employee is someone who is passionate about improving their community & their city, is capable of working independently and who lives in or near Oliver.
• Filing, scanning and uploading documentation;
• Membership & financial data entry;
• Answer incoming calls & emails and direct and/or provide information;
• Ordering office supplies and other related tasks;
• Typing of memos, forms and lists;
• Create, coordinate, organized and distribute documents;
• Communicate with various board members in an effort to compile and assemble documentation;
• Work on own initiatives and independently manage responsibilities;
• Other related administrative tasks as required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, etc.);
• Proficiency in Quickbooks (training in this area can be provided);
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both verbal and written);
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to multitask, prioritize work and work in a unique non-profit environment;
• 1 – 3 years of experience working in an administrative capacity.
The league hall is located at 10326 – 118 St. There is an office at the hall. We will also be open to alternative working arrangements such as working from home.
There is considerable opportunity to grow this role. A successful candidate will have the ability to explore expanding the scope of the position, subject to league constraints (funding mostly).
Salary dependent on the qualifications of the candidate.
If you are qualified and are interested in applying for this position you are asked to submit your resume and covering letter via email to Jarrett Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: OCL Blogs