The community of Oliver is the largest by population, most economically, ethnically and demographically diverse community in the City of Edmonton.
Click the icon in the top left corner to open the legend. (the icon looks like this )
- In the Top 10 Neighbourhoods in Edmonton (Avenue Magazine)
- ~ 19,000 Residents
- 200+ Restaurants, Bars & Cafes
- 6 Parks + Community Garden
- River Valley Trails (Bike & Walk)
- Incredible views & strolls
- Vibrant Community League
A profile of the community of Oliver can be found here.
Other interesting facts about Oliver can be found here.
Little Free Libraries
Take a book, leave a book!
The Oliver Little Free Library program consists of reused newspaper boxes spread throughout the neighbourhood. Residents are encouraged to drop off their old books and find new ones to read.
Oliver is home to many different businesses. Please see below for a list of our Institutional Associate Members. These businesses support our league in a variety of ways, including sponsorship, participation in our events and programs, and community engagement.
- Grace Lutheran Church
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- David Shepherd, MLA
- On The Rocks
- Christ Church
- Awakening Within
- Jewish Seniors Citizen’s Centre
- Robertson-Wesley United Church
- Scarpe Diem Shoes
- Cob’s Bread, The Brewery District
- Urban Tavern
- Guardian Dental
- Oliver Park Dental
- Leston Holdings
- Little Learner’s Daycare
- Five Star Motor Group
- Grandin Elementary School
- Elm Cafe
- Brighter Digital
Want to be an Institutional Member?
Sign your business up.
Your Oliver Community League membership entitles you to participate in recreational activities run by the leagues and for reduced admission when using City of Edmonton facilities.
Recreational Programs Offered:
- Community Garden
- Free Skating at Downtown Community Arena
- Take a historic walking tour of your neighbourhood.
- For a listing of contacts for all Edmonton sport organizations and a database of sport facilities visit the Edmonton Sports Council
- Jewish Seniors Centre has fitness, language programs, social activities, and special events.
- Edmonton Seniors Centre – Edmonton General Site has fitness, arts, computer classes, languages, special events, outreach and volunteer opportunities.
- Abundant Community Edmonton has an Oliver Neighbourhood Connector. Learn how to get to know your neighbours.
Edmonton Academy 10231 120 Street (780) 482-5449
Oliver School 10227 118 Street (780) 488-1221
École/Escuela Grandin Elementary School 9822 110 Street (780) 488-5859
Location: 10315 119 St NW
Pool Schedule: TBD
Beth Shalom Synagogue – 11916 Jasper Avenue – (780) 488-6333
Christ Church (Anglican) – 12116 102 Avenue – (780) 488-1118
Ethiopian Evangelical Church – 9907 114 Street – (780) 496-9213
Evangelical Mission to Ukraine – #802 9916 113 Street – (780) 452-1779
Grace Lutheran – 9907 114 Street – (780) 488-7967
The Oblate Missionaries – 10049 114 Street – (780) 488-4704
Robertson Wesley United Church – 10209 123 Street – (780) 482-1587
St. Joachim Catholic Church – 9924 110 Street – (780) 482-3233
St. Joseph Basilica – 10044 113 Street – (780) 488-7295